Chinese Noodle Stir Fry
By Johanna30 du blog L'horizon lointain, la Réunion
- 1 package of Chinese noodles
- 2 grated carrots
- 1 bunch of Brede Chinese cabbage (also called brèdes Chinese)
- 1 bag of peeled shrimp
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup dried mushrooms
- 5 eggs
- 1-2 oz green onion
- 1-2 oz of Chinese garlic
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
In a large pot of boiling water, put your noodles to be cooked, they must remain a little al dente, it is important they are not overcooked.
Soak mushrooms in warm water to rehydrate, drain and cut into small pieces, sauté in 1 tablespoon oil.
Cut the leafy vegetables, shred and sauté in a tablespoon of oil.
Grate the carrots and set aside.
Marinate shrimp in bowl with two chicken breasts cut into strips 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 2 pinches of pepper.
Sauté in 1 tablespoon oil.
Beat the eggs, cook as a flat omelet/ pancake and julienne.
In a wok fry all the ingredients with Chinese garlic and green onions cut into small pieces, add toppings sautéing one by one, mixing well.
Adjust seasoning, add a little soy sauce if it lacks salt.
This dish is really good with Chinese chiles or sriracha.
You'll also love
- Chicken Cabbage Soy Noodles 3.2/5 (153 Votes)
- sweet and sour pork 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Shrimp flambéed with whiskey 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- chile verde chicken enchaladas 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Simple Chicken and Dumplings 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Classic Asian Lemon Chicken 4/5 (53 Votes)
- Simply Spaghetti with a twist 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Modified Smith Island Crabcakes 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Shrimp (already cooked)
Slice pepper and place slices in the toaster
Mix Tzatzíki and shrimp
Spread the mix onto the toasted pepper