Stuffed Mushroom Recipe - Joe's Crab Shack Recipes
- 16 large mushroom caps
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce or white sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- For Seafood Stuffing:
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 3 large onions diced
- 3 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 pound Pollock fillets
- 1/2 pound salad shrimp (chopped)
- 1/2 bunch celery (diced)
- 1 oz shrimp base
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 pound crab claw meat
- 2 cup seasoned croutons
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
To prepare seafood stuffing, heat margarine in a frying pan and saute onion and garlic in it for just 2-3 minutes.
Add Pollock fillets and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat. Now add shrimp and celery and cook for 2 minutes on high heat so that all water would have been absorbed.
Remove the pan from heat and then add rest of the ingredients including shrimp base, peppers, crab meat,croutons and bread crumbs and mix them well.
Take a greased baking tray and place mushroom caps in such a way that their stem side up, one by one stuff the mushroom caps with prepared seafood stuffing, pour 1 Tbsp of Alfredo sauce on each topping, sprinkle some Parmesan cheese and then place in oven to broil for 10 minutes until they become light brown from top.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!