Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- 15-20 lg mushroom caps
- Italian bread crumbs
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 Cup marble cheese
- 1 small onion
- Melted butter
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 12mins
Cost Average budget
Chop stems of mushrooms. blend with remaining ingredients, reserving small amount of cheese for topping.
Stuff mushroom caps and sprinkle with remaining cheese
Bake at 350° for ~15 mins until brown. serve hot.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Mushrooms 3.7/5 (193 Votes)
- Ham salad 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Lamb, Feta, and Caramelised Onion... 3.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Asparagus Rolls 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Chicken Enchalada 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken & Broccoli Braid 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Steak with Mushroom Sauce 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Roquefort and Mushrooms Quiche 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!