Layered Buffalo Bake
- Cooking spray
- 6 Tbsp Hot Sauce
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 potatoes cut into 1/2 inch
- 2 pounds chicken breast cut into cubes
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 cup crumbled
- cooked bacon
- 1 cup diced green onions
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing for garnish
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 500F. Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Heat hot pepper sauce, olive oil, garlic powder, black pepper, paprika, and salt in a large skillet over low heat, stirring until thoroughly combined. Turn off heat.
Toss potatoes in batches with the hot sauce mixture to coat and a use a slotted spoon to transfer potatoes to the prepared baking dish.
Leave remaining sauce in skillet. Mix chicken into remaining sauce and allow to marinate while potatoes toast. You can place it in the fridge.
Bake potatoes until tender inside and crisp and brown on outside, 45-60 minutes, stirring every 10 to 15 minutes.
Reduce oven heat to 400F. Spread chicken cubes over roasted potatoes. Sprinkle Mexican cheese blend, cooked bacon and green onions over chicken.
Return to oven and bake until chicken is cooked through and the cheese topping is bubbling, about 15 minutes.
Add blue cheese crumbles and dressings if desired.
You'll also love
- Chicken & Potato Casserole Bake 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Clam pie 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Squash casserole 4/5 (11 Votes)
- thai chilli beef with vegatbles 4/5 (13 Votes)
- turkey tetrazzni 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Classic Broccoli Salad with Creamy... 4.1/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Sweet Onion and Broccoli Salad 4.1/5 (3 Votes)
- Tangy Steak Marinade 4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!