Breakfast in a jar: 10 on-the-go recipes for busy mornings
Bundled with nutrition, this breakfast trend is one you can depend on. Here we've got 10 gorgeous grab-and-go breakfasts to fuel your body.
Granola and fruits
Build a power-packed mason jar using the following: almond milk with 1 tablespoon chia seeds and a bit of maple syrup. Let rest for 20 minutes. Once ready, pour granola into the bottom of the jar, add fresh berries then the chia seed preparation, and top with more fresh berries.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!