Classic Broccoli Salad with Creamy Dressing, Bacon, and Cheese
- 3 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 small chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1/2 cup miracle whip salad dressing
- 1 tsp. white sugar
- 1 tbsp. half and half cream
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix together and serve.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Salad with... 4.3/5 (42 Votes)
- Vegetables Macedonia 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Mango Cabbage Salad 3.7/5 (44 Votes)
- stuffed potatoes 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Sheppard Rd. Pie 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Bacon Waffles 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Broccoli Casserole 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Pana cotta with Mascarpone 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.