Classic Broccoli Salad with Creamy Dressing, Bacon, and Cheese
- 3 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 small chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1/2 cup miracle whip salad dressing
- 1 tsp. white sugar
- 1 tbsp. half and half cream
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix together and serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.