Easy Sweet Onion and Broccoli Salad
This easy salad only has four ingredients, and even the dressing comes together in a simple two minutes.
- 3 cups of fresh broccoli
- 3 cups of fresh cauliflower
- 1/4 cup of sweet onions (diced)
- 1/2 a package or bacon
- 1 cup of mayo
- 3 tbs of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup of suger
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Dice up bacon and cook
Combine salad ingredients
Combine sauce in small bowl
Combine sauce and salad
Refrigerate 2 hours before serving
Saving a small amount of dressing to add on right before you serve gives it a fresh taste
You'll also love
- Vegetarian Broccoli Salad with... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Cauliflower Gratin with Bolognese... 4.4/5 (78 Votes)
- Gluten Free Vegetable Quiche 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Peri Bites 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Soup with Yogurt and... 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- stuffed potatoes 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Tasty Potato Salad 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Bacon Waffles 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.