Red Wine Bacon Broccoli Salad
With a lovely red wine vinegar dressing, bacon, cheese, and broccoli, this salad is a must-try, and comes together fairly quickly.
- 4 Slices Cooked Bacon Crumbled
- 1 Head Broccoli
- 3/4 c. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 lg. Onion Diced
- 1/8 c. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/16 c. Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/3 c. Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. Lemon Juice
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In large bowl, combine bacon, cheese, broccoli, and onion.
In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, sugar, pepper, salt, mayo, and lemon juice. Combine dressing with salad. Refrigerate or serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.