Baked Potato & Broccoli Snack
Easy and healthy evening time snack.
- 1.2 large potatoes boiled and mashed.
- 2.3.1 big broccolli cut into pieces and boiled to softness.
- 3. 1 tbsp corn flour
- 4. 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- 5. garlic salt and regular salts to taste.
- 6. Pepper and origano to taste.
- 7. oil/butter for baking
- 1/4 cup sweet american corn
- 1/4 cup grated cheese any
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
1.take broccoli, potatoes , flour and all spices in a large bowl and mix well.
2. add corn and cheese if like it to be little sweet.
3. make small balls and flatten.
greece baking dish with butter and put balls over it.
4. In a preheated oven at 300 degrees bake for 30 mins till nice brown color.
Do not make the balls too thick. make it medium so that it bakes well and takes less time.
You'll also love
- Super Easy Broccoli Salad 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Irish Potatoes 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Southwestern Vegan Roasted... 4/5 (18 Votes)
- brown sugar baked ham 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Light egg-white snack 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Beautiful White Bread 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Potatoes 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Shepherds Pie 4/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Review this recipe