Light egg-white snack
- Egg whites
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Laughing cow cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Butter the pan
Pour egg whites
Add salt and pepper and coriander leaves
Roll it lengthwise
Keep the cheese and roll again
You'll also love
- Monster cookies 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- French Burger 3.5/5 (78 Votes)
- Roasted Potatoes and Carrots 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Nicole's Chicken Balls 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Omelette with Mashed Potato Flakes 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Ravioli with Roquefort 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Egg Salad Sandwich 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Cinnamon Banana Bread 4/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.