- • Cooking spray
- • 1 cup pancake mix
- • 2/3 cup water
- • Your choice toppings, such as
- chopped banana, berries, chocolate
- chips, chopped nuts, crumbled
- bacon, etc. (optional)
- • Syrup (for dipping)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
3. In a medium bowl, combine pancake mix and water. Pour
equal amounts of batter into each muffin cup.
4. Optionally top batter with your choice of toppings.
5. Bake for 12–14 minutes. Serve warm with syrup for
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!