- 1) 4 Chicken
- 2) 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 3) 1/ tsp of Black Pepper
- 4) 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste
- 5) 1 tbsp of Ketchup
- 6) 2 tbsp of Chilli Sauce
- 1) 2 tbsp of Cornflour or Self Raising Flour
- 2) 1/4 tsp of Baking Powder
- 3) 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 4) 1/4 tsp of White Pepper
- 5) 1/4 tsp of Paprika
- 6) Milk to Make the Batter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Marinate the chicken with salt, black pepper, ginger garlic paste, ketchup, and chilli sauce. Leave it for either one whole day, or two hours before frying is also fine.
Cover the chicken with the batter and fry it.
You'll also love
- Fried Mozzarella Balls 4/5 (10 Votes)
- caramelized drunk chicken stew... 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Scallop and Avocado Bruschetta 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Chickenetti 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Grandma McKay's Oven Fried Rice 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Chipolte Chicken Bites 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Evi's Hamburger Smash 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Beer Marinade 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.