Grandma McKay's Oven Fried Rice
A delicious, easy to make side dish that goes perfect with chops or chicken. A family favorite at my house!
- 2 Cups Minute Rice
- 2 Cups Boiling Water
- 1 Package of Onion Soup Mix
- 1Can of Mushroom Slices (do not drain water out)
- 2/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Pre-heat the oven to 350 F. Combine all ingredients into a casserole dish.
Bake with lid on for 1 hour. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Armenian Potato Salad 4.2/5 (38 Votes)
- Baked Ziti 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Spicy Potatoes and Roasted... 4.1/5 (6 Votes)
- Peppers and Tomatoes 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Tomato Terrine with Fresh Goat... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Boneless Buffalo Chicken Strips 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Brocoli Salad 4/5 (9 Votes)
- vegetarian stuffed mushroom 4/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Run out of chips for the party ? Fry some pasta! Guaranteed success!
CRISPY FRIED PASTA DIPPERS
Cook bow-tie pasta for 8 minutes. Combine grated Parmesan with garlic, and Italian and curry spices.
Fry the pasta for two minutes on each side and mix into the cheese and spice combination.