Boneless Buffalo Chicken Strips
Strips of boneless fried chicken in a hot and spicy sauce.
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast tenders
- 1 1/2 c flour
- 1 to 1 1/2 c Frank's Red Hot hot sauce (depends on personal preference)
- 2 tbs butter
- 1/4 c white distilled vinegar
- oil for frying
- 2 tsp pepper (optional)
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 tbs Lawry's seasoning salt (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Pour flour into a large gallon sized zip-lock bag. You may season the flour if you choose to with the pepper, seasoning salt, and cayenne pepper.
Wash the chicken strips thoroughly, and place them into the bag with the flour, and shake to coat well.
Fry the chicken strips in a deep fryer or a large frying pan with oil. Place finished chicken on paper towels to absorb grease.
In a large sauce pan, pour the hot sauce, vinegar, and butter. Heat on medium low until all ingredients are well combined and very warm.
Dip fried chicken strips into the sauce and serve warm. You may serve with fries, celery sticks, and blue cheese or ranch dressing.
You'll also love
- Baked Cauliflower with Buffalo... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Easy Homemade Doughnuts 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Buffalo Wings 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Country-Fried Venison and Gravy 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Tex Mex Chicken Goodness : ) 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ White Chicken Chili 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken Loaded Baked... 3/5 (6 Votes)
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip 2.8/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Run out of chips for the party ? Fry some pasta! Guaranteed success!
CRISPY FRIED PASTA DIPPERS
Cook bow-tie pasta for 8 minutes. Combine grated Parmesan with garlic, and Italian and curry spices.
Fry the pasta for two minutes on each side and mix into the cheese and spice combination.