Super Sticky BBQ Chicken Wings
- rack of pork back ribs
- sliced into smaller sections
- 2 onions
- bottle of BBQ sauce or home-made BBQ sauce (see recipe in book)
- sauerkraut (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Fill large pot with water. Place ribs in pot and bring to boil. Boil ribs for 20 minutes, scooping off rib foam as it appears. In the meantime, slice 2 onions. Separate into rings. Place onion rings in bottom of crock pot.
Place boiled ribs on top of onions in crock pot. Brush BBQ sauce onto ribs. Cook on high 4 hours or cook on low 8 hours. Take out ribs to eat. Cooked onion at bottom can be discarded. (just used for adding flavor)
Optional: Can put sauerkraut on ribs in crock pot to cook if you like sauerkraut.
Optional: After cooking in crock pot, place cooked ribs on cookie sheet and put under broiler for 2 to 5 minutes to brown/crisp up.
Can use whichever rib sauce you like...honey garlic, BBQ, plum sauce, etc.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.