Easy Superbowl Wings
- 1 lb. chicken wings, separated
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/8 cup butter, melted
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 425 F
Season wings with salt and pepper.
Coat in flour. Dust off excess.
Dip in melted butter and place on baking sheet or tray.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Bake for 15 more minutes.
Can be used on other chicken parts.
You'll also love
- Tex Mex Chicken Goodness : ) 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chicken Paprika 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Pinto Bean and Ham 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chili Cheese dip 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pork Roast 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Classic Chicken and Dumplings 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Karen's Pasta Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Seasoned Pretzels 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.