Karen's Pasta Salad
- 1 Jennie-O Turkey Ham (half)
- 1 (8 ounce) brick of Colby jack cheese
- 1/2 bottle of buttermilk ranch dressing (half of 16 fluid ounce bottle)
- 1 pound of Elbow Macaroni
- 2 teaspoons Parsley Flakes
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 9mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Follow the cooking directions on box of elbow macaroni.
While the pasta is boiling, start cutting the whole brick of cheese into cubes. The cubes can be cut to the size you desire. When pasta is finished, drain into a strainer and run under cold water until pasta is cold. Empty cold pasta into a large bowl. Finish cutting the cheese into cubes (if needed) and then cut the ham into the same size cubes.
Dump the cubed ham and cheese into the bowl of cold pasta and mix together.
Stir in Parsley Flakes and Ranch Dressing. Mix well and Enjoy.
To save on prep time, cube the ham and cheese before hand. Don't really have the time, buy the ham and cheese already cubed.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (355 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- grandma annie's shrimp alfredo 4.4/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.1/5 (148 Votes)
- Grammy Morrill's Chex Mix 4.6/5 (61 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Cesar Pasta Salad 4.7/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?