Easy Steak Strogonaff
Hamburger Helper Homade
- 1 box Strogonaff Hamburger Helper 21/4c.milk 1 Beef Boullon 1 c. sour cream 1-2 lbs. steak 1tbsp. oil 1/2c. hot water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Thinly slice steak into strips.
Add 1tbsp. oil in deep sauce pan,cook until done.
Add 21/4c. milk
1/2c. hot water
1 Beef Boullon and seasoning packet.Stir.
Cover cook 10-12 min.
Add 1c. sour cream stir.Cook 1min. longer.Makes it rich and creamy.
You can also add mushrooms.Mix as cooking to prevent sticking.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.