Mushroom Swiss Cubed Steak
Mushroom beef soup gravy and fried swiss cube steak.
- Family pack of swiss cube steak 2 c. flour 3/4 c. oil 3-4 cans cream of mushroom soup 1 c. milk 4 beef boullon cubes pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Pour cans of cream of mushroom soup,milk, and beef boullon into a big sauce pan on medium heat.Stir to desolve boullon cubes.
Flour swiss cube steak and fry in oil in frying pan.Add pepper as needed.Add meat to your gravy mixture.
Lower your temperature to low let simmer for 5-10min.Serve with mashed potatos for a great mushroom gravy.
Only flip meat once that's all it takes.Make shure your boullon disolves.Stir frequently!
You'll also love
- Hot and Sour Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Spicy Jalepeno Chili with Cheese 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Risotto 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Beef with Pear Sauce 4.7/5 (95 Votes)
- Karen's Swiss Steak 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Echo’s Swiss Bread 4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Review this recipe