Hot and Sour Soup
- 1) 2 tbsp of Chilli Sauce
- 2) 2 tbsp of Vinegar
- 3) 1 1/2 tbsp Cornflour
- 4) 1 tbsp of Soya Sauce
- 5) 2 tbsp of Capsicum
- 6) 2 tbsp of Onions
- 7) 2 tbsp of Tomato Sauce
- 8) 2 tbsp of Carrots
- 9) 2 tbsp of Cabbage
- 10) Tofu
- 11) 1 tsp of Black Pepper
- 12) 1/2 tsp of Sugar
- 13) Salt
- 14) 4 Cups of Water
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix the chilli sauce, vinegar, soya sauce, tomato sauce, tofu, black pepper, sugar, and salt in the water and bring to a boil.
Add the capsicum, onions, carrots, and cabbage.
Cook for 1 minute.
Dissolve the cornflour and cook again.
You'll also love
- Spicy Jalepeno Chili with Cheese 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The 5th Taste of Chili 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey Bites 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Seafood chutney 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Starlight Brownie Pie with... 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Butternut Squash and Apple Bisque 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Rabbit stew 4.7/5 (101 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Rice Soup 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!