The best vegetarian soup recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Vegetarian soup recipes
Instant Pot Minestrone Soup
By happyfoodstube, Happy Foods Tube
Instant Pot Minestrone soup is perfect for weeknight dinners
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion
- 4 Carrots
- 4 Celery Stalks
- 1 Medium Onion
- ½ Head Savoy Cabbage
- 1½ cup Cooked Cannellini Beans
- 1 can Tinned Tomatoes (14oz/400ml)
- 1 can Pureed Tomatoes (14oz/400ml)
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 tsp Salt
- A Pinch of Black Pepper
- 4 cups Vegetable / Chicken Stock
- Parmesan Cheese
Double Up! 20 Freezer-Friendly Meals To Save You Time Later
Save time in the kitchen and take the stress out of weeknight meal times by freezing your way to convenient, delicious meals!
Hot and Sour Soup
Mix the chilli sauce, vinegar, soya sauce, tomato sauce, tofu, black pepper, sugar, and salt in the water and bring...
- 1) 2 tbsp of Chilli Sauce
- 2) 2 tbsp of Vinegar
- 3) 1 1/2 tbsp Cornflour
- 4) 1 tbsp of Soya Sauce
- 5) 2 tbsp of Capsicum
- 6) 2 tbsp of Onions
- 7) 2 tbsp of Tomato Sauce
- 8) 2 tbsp of Carrots
- 9) 2 tbsp of Cabbage
- 10) Tofu
- 11) 1 tsp of Black Pepper
- 12) 1/2 tsp of Sugar
- 13) Salt
- 14) 4 Cups of Water
Thermos-Friendly Recipes To Keep You Warm This Fall
Fill your Thermos with delicious meals and drinks to stay warm and cozy as the mercury drops this Fall.
Cut all ingredients into pieces
- 1/2 green cabbage
- 3 leeks
- 2 carrots
- 6 tomatoes
- 3 onions
- 1 turnip
- 3 peppers
- 1 stalk of celery
- 3 cloves of garlic
- bouquet garni
saute onions in oil with carrots and celery for 5 min
- ! box of scalloped potatoes
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 carrots chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 c frozen peas
- 1 c frozen corn
- 2 c milk
- 4 c water more or less
- 1 T butter
- packet from the potatoes box
- salt and pepper
- 1 T oil
Satisfying Soups To Keep You Cozy This Winter
Soup's up! Nothing's more satisfying than a steamy, aromatic, hearty bowl of soup to keep you warm on bitterly cold evenings. Here's our selection!
Classic Creamy Potato Soup
heat 1 1/2 cups water to boiling in a 3 quart sauce pan
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 5 medium potatoes peeled and chopped
- 1 medium stalk celery finely chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tps pepper
- 2 green onions finely chopped