Rate this recipe 1.5/5 (2 Votes)
- ! box of scalloped potatoes
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 carrots chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 c frozen peas
- 1 c frozen corn
- 2 c milk
- 4 c water more or less
- 1 T butter
- packet from the potatoes box
- salt and pepper
- 1 T oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
saute onions in oil with carrots and celery for 5 min
In a big pot add water and milk, salt and pepper, heat to simmer.
Add the rest of ingredients to the pot.
Bring to a boil, let boil for 10 minutes
simmer for 10 or 15 minutes
can be frozen. u can use different potato starters.
You'll also love
- Instant Pot Minestrone Soup 5/5 (13 Votes)
- Speedy pulled pork 1.4/5 (66 Votes)
- Aguadito 1.4/5 (60 Votes)
- Crock Pot Reuben Dip 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip and Nut Cookies 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Holly Clusters 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Rice Flake Pulao. 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Bierochs 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe