Rice Flake Pulao.
very healthy and tasty breakfast meal.
- 1.Rice flakes 1 pound
- 2.steamed groundnut 8 oz
- 3.big onion cut into thin slices
- 4. powdered cinominon and cloves a pinch, cardamom powder, a pinch, 5.two teaspoons, salt to taste,
- 6.Three to four green chillies.
- 7. Ghee/oil three to four tablespoons,
- 8.mint leaves or coriander leaves, a small bunch,
- 9. turmeric powder a pinch.
- 10.1/2 cup lemon juice
- 11.2-3 curry leaves.
- 13. 1 cup grated potato.
- 14. 1 tsp mustard seeds
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
1. wish rice flakes with lots of water, and drain immediately. add 1 tbsp salt , and 1/4 cup lemon juice to the flakes. mix well and keep aside.
1. In a seperate pan , heat oil, add curry leaves and mustard seeds.
2. cover the pan tll the seeds sputter.
3. now add sliced onios, and cook well till golden brown.
1. when onions turn golden brown, add chopped chilies and grated potatoes.
2. saute the mix till the potatoes are well cooked.
3. add salt, chilly powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder.
4. cook for sometime, and then add washed wet rice flakes.
5. mix well, add more salt if required, the ground nuts, cilantro leaves and little garam masala and remaining lemon juice.
7. serve hot.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!