No-Fail Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 4 cups of minute rice 3 cans of chicken breast 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup salt and pepper grated cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1.Cook rice 2. Drain chicken breast and add to rice 3. Add 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup and salt and pepper to taste. 4.Mix together and pour into baking dish. 5. Layer the top with cheese and bake on 375 until bubbly.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.