- 20 oz. frozen broccoli
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 t. curry powder
- ½ cup soft bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 1 Tbsp. melted margarine
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook broccoli till tender and drain. Arrange in greased 9 X 13” pan. Place chicken on top. Combine soup, mayo, lemon juice, and curry powder. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese. Combine crumbs and butter and sprinkle on top. Bake at 3t0 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Chicken and Broccoli in Crescent... 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Chi Corn Broc 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken and Rice Casserole with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Super Simple White Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Softest dinner Rolls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey Peanut Butter White... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna Noodle Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Layered Chicken Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!