Chi Corn Broc
Chicken,Corn and Broccoli
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 55mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Let chicken cool and shred from bone
Steam cook broccoli
Add broccoli and corn to shredded chicken
Let cool a little
Put into dish
Ready to eat
You'll also love
- Shredded Chicken Green Chile... 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Carolina Rub 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fresh Mint and Zucchini Soup 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Carolyn's Hungarian Cabbage Rolls 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Asian Soy sauce Chicken 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Pineapple carpaccio with saffron 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Fluffy chicken meatballs with... 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Creamy Broccoli, Cheese and Turkey... 4/5 (34 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.