Broccoli Bacon Cheese Salad
The Gourmandize Team
This cheesy broccoli salad is flavored with tiny bits of bacon and covered in a sweet dressing. Super easy and totally rewarding!
Rate this recipe 4/5 (29 Votes)
- 1 big bunch of broccoli
- 1/2 lb of cooked bacon (crumbled)
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp vinegar
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Combine fresh broccoli, bacon and cheese.
Mix mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar and pour over salad 1 hour before serving.
You'll also love
- Mozzarella Bacon Broccoli Salad 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Cole Slaw 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Bacon, tomato & avocado pasta salad 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Simple Cheese Ball 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Stroganoff 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Stromboli 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Mac and Cheddar Cheese with... 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Filet 4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Review this recipe