Phyllis Diller Potato Salad
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- 6 big potatoes
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1 diced onion
- 1 1/2c real mayo
- 1/4c lemon juice
- 6T sugar
- 1t salt
- dash of vinegar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil potatoes with skins on to soft NOT MUSHY. Peel and slice.
Hard boil the eggs. Peel and slice.
Put potatoes, eggs, and onions in bowl and pour dressing over. Mix carefully so potatoes don't become mashed. Chill and serve.
You'll also love
- Tamales 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Potato Pockets 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Peruvian Salsa Verde 3.9/5 (34 Votes)
- Corned Beef Hash 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Mexican Bean Salad 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Slovak Potato Salad 3.9/5 (56 Votes)
- Eggs mimosa 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Spinach Layered Salad 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe