Phyllis Diller Potato Salad
- 6 big potatoes
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1 diced onion
- 1 1/2c real mayo
- 1/4c lemon juice
- 6T sugar
- 1t salt
- dash of vinegar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil potatoes with skins on to soft NOT MUSHY. Peel and slice.
Hard boil the eggs. Peel and slice.
Put potatoes, eggs, and onions in bowl and pour dressing over. Mix carefully so potatoes don't become mashed. Chill and serve.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Cauliflower with cheesesauce 4.3/5 (67 Votes)
- Green Bean Salad with Goats Cheese 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Potato & Tomato Soup 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Soup diet 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Potato Pockets 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Mexican Bean Salad 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Slovak Potato Salad 3.9/5 (54 Votes)
- Eggs mimosa 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.