Spinach Layered Salad
- 1 pkg fresh spinach
- 1 bag frozen peas
- 1 large red onion
- 6 - 8 fresh mushrooms
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 6 - 8 oz Swiss cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Layer in large bowl in the order given. Do not thaw the peas. Frost with mayo (Miracle Whip is best, thinned with a little milk) to cover the eggs and seal.
Refrigerate overnight if possible or at best 6 hours.
You'll also love
- Steak Salad with Creamy Ranch... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Delicious Chicken Salad 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- risotto, salmon, and parmesan... 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken Tortellini Soup 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Energy Berry Booster 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Tomatoes Provencal 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Roasted beet with vinaigrette 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Red Beet eggs 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!