Layered Bean Dip
- 2 cans or 21 oz. refried beans
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 diced tomatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 avocados
- 1 bunch green onions
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Spread beans on bottom of serving dish. Smash avocados and mix with lemon juice, salt, and pepper. (You may substitute guacamole dip.) Layer mixture over beans. Stir sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning to form next layer. Chop onions, greens and all, and layer. Layer tomatoes and sliced olives. Next add a layer of shredded cheese.
Prepare in a glass dish so layers show. Serve with tortilla chips.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker 8-can Taco Soup 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Ham wrapped Cheese Skewers with... 3.9/5 (95 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Amelia's Potato Pancakes/Latkas 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Egg omelette curry 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fresh Mint and Zucchini Soup 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Mexican Cake 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Beef enchiladas 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!