Ham wrapped Cheese Skewers with Espelette Pepper
By Fromages Pur Brebis Pyrénées
Ham-wrapped cheese skewers with Espelette Pepper. Discover our recipe.
- 6 oz cheese
- 8 thin slices of Bayonne ham (you may substitute with prosciutto
- black forest ham or Serano)
- 1 tablespoon Espelette
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut cheese into 1 cm cubes aside. Put them in a bowl with the pepper, roll in it.
Cut the ham into strips, wrap cheese cubes. Serve the skewers alongside the cubes, serve.
You'll also love
- Mexican Beef Quinoa 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Pizza Roll-Up 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Sour Cream and Onion Easy Cheese... 4.7/5 (41 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ bacon wrapped asparagus 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Pastry Covered Salmon and Scallops... 3.7/5 (109 Votes)
- Grinch Kabobs 4.1/5 (52 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Icing 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Pasta with Ham and Feta Cheese 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!