HOMEMADE VEGETABLE BEEF SOUP
- 1 large pack of stew meat ,4 cans drained whole kernel corn ,4 cans drained sweet peas,2 cans drained cut carrots ,2 or 3 cans green beans ,2 large cans tomato juice ,1 small sweet onion ,2 cans pinto beans ,5 large peeled and cut potato ,1 1/2 to 2 cups sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Boil potato's in a saucepan until soft.and boil meat covered with water in a large soup pot until tender.
Add tomato juice into meat and broth.Then add in cooked potato's and juice ,stir well.
Slowly add in corn,peas.carrot's,green beans.pinto beans and finely diced onion and sugar.
Bring to a boil then reduce to medium heat for about 30 min.
Add sugar until it is sweet as you wont it but start at 1 cup.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.