Carmen's Taco Pizza
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 10oz canned pizza dough
- 1 16oz can refried beans
- 2-3c shredded cheese
- 1/2C diced tomatoes
- 1/4c black olives
- 4 green onions
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Pre-heat oven to 375°.
Brown the ground beef and drain. Add taco seasoning as the directions on the packet state.
Unroll the pizza dough onto the back of an ungreased a cookie sheet. Let the dough sitat room temperature for 5 minutes and press the dough over all 4 sides of the pan.
Bake pizza dough 8-10 minutes or until golden and remove from the oven.
Microwave the beans for 1 minute and spread evenly over the top of the warm crust.
Top with the beef, sprinkle with cheese, tomatoes, onions, and olives.
Return to the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the Cheese is melted.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!