Chicken Liver Scottsdale
Great Aunt Bessie Jansen's Recipe
- 3 Tbs Rum
- 6 Tbs butter
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken livers
- 2 tsp molasses
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 2 Tbs chopped parsley
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Sauté liver in butter til brown. Stir in molasses, mustard, salt and pepper. Combine Rum and Brandy; add 1/2 to liver. Heat to boiling, stirring, sprinkle with parsley. Warm remaining liquor, pour over livers and ignite. Serve over rice.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Dark chocolate fudge brownies with... 4.4/5 (77 Votes)
- NEW BRUNSWICK STEW 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Beef Stew 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Texas Style Hotdogs With Cheese 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Nana's Chicken Dumpling Soup 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- PAPA TITUS STEAK 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Tropical Lifesavers 3.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Loving Cups 4/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.