Yes, you can actually cool down with soup. Here's how.
Feeling hot? Why not turn to a delicious cold soup to cool you down! You can use fruits or vegetables or a mixture of both!
Gazpacho isn't the only cold soup out there...
Sure, gazpacho is probably the most well-known cold soup. But did you know that there are so many more delicious soups that are served chilled all around the world? Read on to get some delicious ideas for cold soups to make this summer!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!