This is a mix-up between the way my Gram made goulash and my mother-in-law makes goulash so I could make my husband and myself happy with one goulash!
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- 2lb hamburger meat (I use 80% lean)
- 2.5 cups small elbow macaroni
- 2 8oz cans tomato juice
- 2 14oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1 10oz can mild rotel
- 26oz Beef stock
- 2tbls garlic powder
- 2tbls onion powder
- salt to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
cook and drain macaroni
cook hamburger meat and crumble (I use my potato masher while frying to crumble it up), drain.
Add all ingredients to large pot and simmer until hot!
You'll also love
- Chunky Chili 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Salad with Ham 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Stuffed manacotti 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Moms Spanish Rice 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Heather Rose's Pizza Casserole 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Goulash 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Hungarian Goulash 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- S.O.S. Biscuits & Gravy 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to trim and tie a roast
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Review this recipe