Beef stock recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Beef stock recipes
In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium high heat
- 1-2 lb Chuck Roast cubed (stew beef can be used)
- 1 Medium Onion chopped
- Adobo Powder
- 1T Ground Cumin
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Can Red Kidney Beans rinsed and drained
- 1 Bottle Dark Beer
- 1 - 1 1/2 C Beef Stock
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Can Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce pureed
- 2T Olive Oil
This is a mix-up between the way my Gram made goulash and my mother-in-law makes goulash so I could make my husband
- 2lb hamburger meat (I use 80% lean)
- 2.5 cups small elbow macaroni
- 2 8oz cans tomato juice
- 2 14oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1 10oz can mild rotel
- 26oz Beef stock
- 2tbls garlic powder
- 2tbls onion powder
- salt to taste