Beef chilli recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Beef chilli recipes
Veggie Packed Chili Recipe
Mix all together in a large stove pot on low heat
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 3 lbs hamburger meat
- 4 big onions
- 2 green peppers
- 2 large cans of tomato
- 6 stalks celery
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 tbsp. chili
- 4 cans dark kidney beans
- 1 tsp salt
- a shake of garlic powder
Cook hamburger sausage with diced onion Drain
- 1/2 lb hamburger
- 1/2 lb pork sausage
- 1 16 oz can dark red beans
- 1 8 oz can dark red beans
- Med onion
- 16 oz whole tomatoes
- 16 oz tomato juice
- 1 pkg chili seasoning
In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium high heat
- 1-2 lb Chuck Roast cubed (stew beef can be used)
- 1 Medium Onion chopped
- Adobo Powder
- 1T Ground Cumin
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Can Red Kidney Beans rinsed and drained
- 1 Bottle Dark Beer
- 1 - 1 1/2 C Beef Stock
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Can Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce pureed
- 2T Olive Oil
By martipayne46, NA
Chop onion. Brown ground beef and onion together in skillet
- 2 lbs. ground beef, 2 cans diced tomatoes, 1 can chili beans, 1 can dark red kidney beans, 3 Tlbs. chili powder, 1 package chili seasoning, shake in crushed red pepper flakes, 1 onion diced, 1Tlbs. cumin.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion chopped about 1 cup
- 1 can Franco American Beef Gravy
- 1 can about 15 oz kidney beans, undrained
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 large jalapeno peper seeded and finely chopped
- 5 cups hot cooked rice
- Shredded Cheddar cheese for garnish