Ground beef chilli recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Ground beef chilli recipes
Slow Cooker Beer Chili
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Get your beef cooking with some salt and pepper while you assemble the rest of the ingredients
- 1/2 pound Ground beef, browned with salt and pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (15.25 oz) can black beans
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 4 oz tomato sauce
- 1 (12 oz) can of beer (your choice)
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
hot dog chili
mix all ingredients together and cook for 2 1/2 hours
- 3 pounds beef, 3 tbsp. white vinegar, 2 cups ketchup, 2 tsp. paprika, 2 tsp. mustard, 4 tbs. Worchester sauce, 1 1/2 c water, 2 tbsp. sugar, 2 tsp. salt, 2 tsp. chili powder, 1 small onion chopped