How to make meat pie with ground beef - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Meat pie with ground beef recipes
Memere's Tourtiere (Grandma's meat pie)
Brown meat, add onions and sauté till light
- 3lbs lean ground beef
- 1lb ground pork
- 1lb lean ground pork
- 6 medium potatoes
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1tsp ground clove
- 2tsp salt
- 3 medium onions cut up
- pepper to taste
- 6 pie crusts
Out of this world okra meat pie!
This pie surpasses any stew and it has a punch of out of your world
- 1 liver
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup flour (salt+pepper)
- butter pie crust unbaked (can use lard in this situation)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup liver milk (optional) replace with water
- 10 Okra sliced (handful)
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh corn
- 1/4 cup favorite bbq sauce
- Thyme, Rosemary, or herbs of choice, pinch of nutmeg
- 1 package of ground beef (240g)
- Earlier prepared liver diced to small cubes
- 1/2 Onion, 1/2 celery diced, (optional) shredded carrot
Meat Pie Mixture
Cook beef, drain. Add remaining ingredients
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 6 oz. can carnation milk
- 1/2 cup ground cracker crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- salt & pepper to taste
Put all ingredients in roasting pan
- 5 lbs ground beef
- 5 lbs ground pork
- 8 onions chopped
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2tsp cloves