The best ways to make homemade taco seasoning for ground beef - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: easy taco seasoning, taco meat, garlic powder, chilli powder, hamburger patty recipe
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Homemade taco seasoning for ground beef recipes
Home made Taco Seasoning
- 6 Tsp Chili Powder
- 5 Tsp Paprika
- 4 1/2 Tsp Cumin
- 2 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
10 gourmet seasoned salts and spice mixes to make at home
How to make seasoned salts and spice mixes
Homemade Italian, Ranch, and Taco Seasonings
By arwarren, Pinterest
Italian seasoning recipe adapted from: http://www
- Homemade Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon savory
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- Homemade Ranch Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Homemade Taco Seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika*
- 3 tsp ground cumin*
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper*
- 1 1/4 tsp oregano*
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp sea salt (or regular)
- 1 tsp black pepper
- *Note: You can substitute the paprika, cumin, cayenne, and oregano for 1 tablespoon of chili powder, if you want. If you do, just supplement it with 1/4 teaspoon more of oregano, 1/2 tsp more of paprika, and another teaspoon of cumin for good measure.
10 Spanish tapas that'll make you dream of Barcelona
Try these authentic tapas that will whisk your taste buds to Spain.
In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, oregano, paprika, cumin...
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- quarter teaspoon garlic powder
- quarter teaspoon onion powder
- quarter teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- quarter teaspoon dried oregano
- half teaspoon paprika
- 1 1 half teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Taco Seasoning Mix
Add 2 tbsp. mix per lb. of ground meat
- 2 tbsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- 2-1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. black pepper
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!