Our easy taco seasoning recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Easy taco seasoning recipes
Home made Taco Seasoning
- 6 Tsp Chili Powder
- 5 Tsp Paprika
- 4 1/2 Tsp Cumin
- 2 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
10 gourmet seasoned salts and spice mixes to make at home
How to make seasoned salts and spice mixes
Homemade Italian, Ranch, and Taco Seasonings
By arwarren, Pinterest
Italian seasoning recipe adapted from: http://www
- Homemade Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon savory
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- Homemade Ranch Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Homemade Taco Seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika*
- 3 tsp ground cumin*
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper*
- 1 1/4 tsp oregano*
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp sea salt (or regular)
- 1 tsp black pepper
- *Note: You can substitute the paprika
- and oregano for 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- if you want. If you do
- just supplement it with 1/4 teaspoon more of oregano
- 1/2 tsp more of paprika
- and another teaspoon of cumin for good measure.
10 one-pot wonders you need in your life
Do you dread post-meal kitchen clean-up? Here are 10 easy and irresistible one-pot wonders that will save your weeknight dinners!
In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, oregano, paprika, cumin...
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- quarter teaspoon garlic powder
- quarter teaspoon onion powder
- quarter teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- quarter teaspoon dried oregano
- half teaspoon paprika
- 1 1 half teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Taco Seasoning Mix
Add 2 tbsp. mix per lb. of ground meat
- 2 tbsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- 2-1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. black pepper