Our easy taco seasoning recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Easy taco seasoning recipes
Home made Taco Seasoning
- 6 Tsp Chili Powder
- 5 Tsp Paprika
- 4 1/2 Tsp Cumin
- 2 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
10 gourmet seasoned salts and spice mixes to make at home
How to make seasoned salts and spice mixes
Homemade Italian, Ranch, and Taco Seasonings
By arwarren, Pinterest
Italian seasoning recipe adapted from: http://www
- Homemade Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon savory
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- Homemade Ranch Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Homemade Taco Seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika*
- 3 tsp ground cumin*
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper*
- 1 1/4 tsp oregano*
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp sea salt (or regular)
- 1 tsp black pepper
- *Note: You can substitute the paprika, cumin, cayenne, and oregano for 1 tablespoon of chili powder, if you want. If you do, just supplement it with 1/4 teaspoon more of oregano, 1/2 tsp more of paprika, and another teaspoon of cumin for good measure.
10 one-pot wonders you need in your life
Do you dread post-meal kitchen clean-up? Here are 10 easy and irresistible one-pot wonders that will save your weeknight dinners!
In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, oregano, paprika, cumin...
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- quarter teaspoon garlic powder
- quarter teaspoon onion powder
- quarter teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- quarter teaspoon dried oregano
- half teaspoon paprika
- 1 1 half teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Taco Seasoning Mix
Add 2 tbsp. mix per lb. of ground meat
- 2 tbsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- 2-1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. black pepper