What to do with chili powder - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: taco seasoning, Garam Masala, dried peppers, smoked paprika, paprika marinade, easy paprika, paprika recipes vegetarian
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tasty Beef Tomato Pockets
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Chili powder recipes
Baked Sloppy Joe Squares
Cook beef, onions and spices until meat is no longer pink
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 2 pkgs. Pillsbury crescent dinner rolls
- Mozzarella cheese
10 things you can make with ground beef in record time
By Elena Salvadore
These GOURMET ground-beef recipes will barely take ANY time out of your BUSY day!
8 530 shares
Put spareribs on to boil for 2 hours
- 2 cans Tomato Soup
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cloves
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!