Recipes for rice with curry powder - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Rice with curry powder recipes
Simple Curry Chicken and Rice
season chicken with garlic, goya and curry powder let marinate for 15 mins
- 2lbs mixed chicken parts
- curry powder
- 3 cloves grated garlic
- 3 peeled potatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Goya seasoning
Curry Roasted Butternut Squash/Broccoli, Chicken, Brown Rice Chopped
By KC the Kitchen Chopper, The Kitchen Chopper
Explore more recipes from The Kitchen Chopper View step by step photos here
- Baking Sheet Ingredients:
- 2 cups Chopped Butternut Squash
- 1 large head of Broccoli, Chopped into flowerets
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil or melted Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher or Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Bowl Ingredients:
- 4 cups Chopped Kale
- 8 oz. Cooked Chicken Breast, Chopped
- 1 cup cooked Brown Rice, Barley or Quinoa
- 1/2 Avocado, Chopped or 1.5 oz. Mild Goat Cheese, crumbled
- 12 Kalamata Olives, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped roasted Pistachios
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Dried Cranberries
- Dressing Ingredients:
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, finely Chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Molasses
- 4 Sun Dried Tomato halves (packed in oil), Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Curry Powder
- Zing Factor: Antioxidants abound with these 3 Zing Factors!
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon Chia Seeds
Chinese rice salad
Step 1………Cook rice, let it cool Step 2……In a small bowl prepare your spice, salt, celery salt, white sug...
- 1 ½ cup of white rice
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of celery salt
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon of accents salt
- 3 teaspoons of curry powder
- ½ cup of oil
- 3 teaspoon of white vinegar
- 1 ½ cup of celery
- ¼ cup of mix pepper or only green your choice
- ½ cup of slice little green onion
- 1 small bag (10 oz) of frozen peas
- 2 cups of Chinese Style Chow Mein Noodles
indian spiced rice with shrimp and peas
heat oil in large skillet over medium heat add onion season with 1/4 tsp salt and pepper and cook covered stirring
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- 1 cup long grain white rice
- 1 lb medium peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 cup frozen peas thawed
- 1 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- lemon wedges for serving
Curry Pineapple Fried Rice
Bring the rice and water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat
- Original recipe makes 6 servingsChange Servings
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked white rice
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons Asian fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless chicken meat, cubed
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained