Chinese rice salad
- 1 ½ cup of white rice
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of celery salt
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon of accents salt
- 3 teaspoons of curry powder
- ½ cup of oil
- 3 teaspoon of white vinegar
- 1 ½ cup of celery
- ¼ cup of mix pepper or only green your choice
- ½ cup of slice little green onion
- 1 small bag (10 oz) of frozen peas
- 2 cups of Chinese Style Chow Mein Noodles
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Step 1………Cook rice, let it cool
Step 2……In a small bowl prepare your spice, salt, celery salt, white sugar, accents salt and curry powder
Step 3…….Then prepare your sauce in a small bowl put it in the fridge, oil, white vinegar
Step 4……..Slice celery, peppers and green onion You could prepare all your things the day before and put in fridge
Then mix all step together and add frozen peas,Chinese Style Chow Mein Noodles well mix.
You could put some noodle on top of your bowl for decoration
Put your bowl in fridge at least 3 hours before serving
You'll also love
- Wild Rice Salad 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chow Mein Cookies 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Chinese Cabbage 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Simple Curry Chicken and Rice 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- CHICKEN CHOW MEIN 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Chili 3/5 (27 Votes)
- Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry 3/5 (15 Votes)
- Grandma Dand's Salad Dressing 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.