10 flavor-packed salads to fill you up and slim you down
How many times have you heard yourself say you're going to start eating more salads to lose weight, only to lose interest after a week or so of greens and veggies? This one goes out to you, with plenty of appetizing meal-worthy salads to keep you on the lettuce train.
Mandarin orange salad
Vitamin C is an essential ally to your metabolism and the calorie-burning process. Mandarin oranges are especially salad-friendly and help to bring out the rest of the flavors in this fresh salad.
Ingredients: Lamb's lettuce, mandarin oranges, bell pepper, onion
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.