Veggie appetizer pizza
- 1 can of flaky layer biscuits
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese
- splash of milk
- variety of raw, cut vegetables
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven as directed on biscuits. Flatten and spread biscuits onto round pizza pan, being sure to seal the seams where the biscuits meet. Bake for directed time or until golden brown. Cool.
Mix softened cream cheese with a splash of milk to thin it slightly. Spread over biscuit crust. (may substitute any favorite vegetable dip)
Cut vegetables (broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, etc) and arrange on crush. Cut into wedges and serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!