Tomato mozzarella toast
Simple appetizer or snack
Tomato mozzarella toast. Discover our recipe.
- Parmesan cheese
- cracked pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350° F
Cook bacon. Drain on a paper towel
Top bread with:
mozzarella, sliced tomato, grated Parmesan, cracked pepper and bacon.
Bake until cheese has melted
You'll also love
- Jalapeno Popper Pizza 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.3/5 (87 Votes)
- Spinach Balls 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Western Sandwhich 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Cheese sticks 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Tomato Mozzarella Salad 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Middle Eastern Style Cucumber... 4.2/5 (40 Votes)
- Tomato Pie 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!