Tomato mozzarella toast
Simple appetizer or snack
Tomato mozzarella toast. Discover our recipe.
- Parmesan cheese
- cracked pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350° F
Cook bacon. Drain on a paper towel
Top bread with:
mozzarella, sliced tomato, grated Parmesan, cracked pepper and bacon.
Bake until cheese has melted
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn French toast recipe 4.2/5 (49 Votes)
- Garlic bread toast 3.9/5 (66 Votes)
- Middle Eastern Style Cucumber... 4.2/5 (40 Votes)
- Beef and Worcestershire Cheese Ball 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
- Tomato Basil Parmesan Tiramisu 3.9/5 (80 Votes)
- Mustard and tomato tart 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Spinach Balls 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Tomato and Gorgonzola Tart 4.1/5 (46 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!