Tomato mozzarella toast
Simple appetizer or snack
Tomato mozzarella toast. Discover our recipe.
- Parmesan cheese
- cracked pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350° F
Cook bacon. Drain on a paper towel
Top bread with:
mozzarella, sliced tomato, grated Parmesan, cracked pepper and bacon.
Bake until cheese has melted
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!