- puff pastry
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 large box of peeled tomatoes
- cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Prepare your pastry without forgetting to prick the dough with a fork.
Line the dough with a thin layer of mustard.
Line with cheddar
Then add the tomatoes (already drained and pressed to remove as much liquid as possible)
Cover with gruyere
Add salt and pepper to your liking.
Preheat your oven 10 minutes.
Bake for 30 minutes.
- Prepare your pastry without forgetting to post the dough with a fork - line the dough with a thin layer of mustard does apisser tostinette then with cheese - then add the tomatoes by compressing the tomatoes to remove the juice - then recrouvrer all with Swiss cheese - salt and pepper to your liking - preheat your oven 10 minutes - bake it all together and cook for 30 minutes
You'll also love
- Crockpot Oatmeal 4.7/5 (8 Votes)
- Strawberry and Mascarpone Tart 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Breads- Sour Cream Croissants 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Tomato and Goats Cheese Tart 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Zucchini and blue cheese tart 3.9/5 (51 Votes)
- Mother's Cream Puff's 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Puff pastry with asparagus 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Quiche with chicory, ham and cream... 3.8/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!