Mustard and tomato tart
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- 4 tomatoes
- 8 ounces of gruyere or comté cheese
- 6 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 pastry crust
- Herbes de Provence
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 375 ° F
Place the dough in a pie dish, brush with mustard.
Spread over dough, Cut the cheese into strips and lay the slices in mustard
Cut tomatoes into slices, and place them on the cheese.
Salt and pepper and place in oven.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes.
You'll also love
- Apple Tart 4/5 (160 Votes)
- Gazpacho Soup 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Strawberry and Mascarpone Tart 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Tatin with tomato 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- Creme Brulee (Custard) 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Garden Bruschetta 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Tomato and Goats Cheese Tart 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Ham Tomato Tart 4/5 (27 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe